Enhanced Safety Measures
- To ensure proper social distancing, Pipestem’s Adventure Lake will be limited to 119 guests, and the Splash Park will be limited to 100 guests.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online in advance of arrival.
- For those who wish to purchase tickets onsite, a plexiglass physical barrier will be in place at the cash register for employee and patron protection.
- The floor will be marked every six (6) feet to ensure proper social distancing between guests in line to purchase a lake pass.
- Lounge chairs will be placed on the beach 10 feet apart to ensure proper social distancing.
- All used life jackets will be soaked in a chlorine solution, per CDC guidelines.
- All chairs will be properly cleaned and sanitized at the departure of each guest.
Enhanced Safety & Sanitation Protocols
- All cleaning and sanitizing will be done using procedures and products verified by the CDC.
- Hand sanitizer will be available where hand washing is not available.
- All guests will have their temperature taken with an infrared thermometer. All members of a “similar” group will be denied access if any member in the group exceeds a temperature of 100.4.
- All high contact areas will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day, as need based on visitor traffic.