Golfing at Cacapon Resort State Park
The Robert Trent Jones Sr. gem of a golf course was established in 1974 and the Par 72 tract offers four sets of tees to challenge golfers of any skill level. The spotlight of the course is the Par 3’s Hole 4 and Hole 8, which share a 110-yard double green. The course runs in the valley along the Cacapon Mountain, where there is a chance to encounter West Virginia wildlife up close and personal.
Getty’s Grill overlooks the course with a gorgeous view to enjoy while having a wonderful meal. The Golf Shop is fully stocked, featuring Callaway equipment as well as rental sets for men, women and juniors if you need a last-minute accommodation.
Golf lessons are available by appointment with our PGA golf professionals.
The Robert Trent Jones Sr. golf course at Cacapon is an excellent place to visit for a reunion, golf outing or golf tournament.
Book Tee Time Online
Golfing at West Virginia’s state park golf courses is now easier than ever. Simply choose your day and time, how many holes you’d like to play and your on your way to golfing some of Almost Heaven’s best courses with a click of a button.
- Fri-Sun & Holiday 18H w/ cart: $50
- Mon-Thurs 18H w/ cart: $45
- Fri-Sun & Holiday Senior 18H w/ cart: $45
- Mon-Thurs Senior 18H w/ cart: $40
- Fri-Sun & Holiday 9H w/cart: $30
- Mon-Thurs 9H w/ cart: $25
- Fri-Sun & Holiday Senior 9H w/ cart: $28
- Mon-Thurs Senior 9H w/ cart: $23
- Military/First Responder 18H w/ cart: $30
- Military/First Responder 9H w/ cart: $20
- Driving Range Fee: $5/token
- 18H Rental Clubs: $25
- 9H Rental Clubs: $15
- 18H Hand Cart: $5
- 9H Hand Cart: $2.50
- Golf Lesson by appointment: $40 per half-hour