Top 10 Reasons Why a State Parks Gift Card Should Make the Holiday Shopping List
Give your friends and family a gift they’ll never forget: memories at a West Virginia State Park!
Whether your loved ones are looking for a peaceful retreat in the mountains or a vacation where they can escape the hustle and bustle and reconnect, here are 10 reasons why a West Virginia State Parks gift card is the perfect gift:
- It’s easy to purchase! Simply visit wvstateparks.com, select “Merchandise” and make your selection. Gift cards can also be purchased at any state park gift shop.
- There are so many options available. Gift cards can be purchased in different amounts, from $25 to $500.
- They can be used to pay for almost anything. Gift cards can be used toward lodge room, cabin and cottage stays, gift shop purchases, overnight packages, on-site dining, golf green fees and more. The possibilities are endless.
- The value spans across the entire state parks system. All 45 parks and forests honor state park gift cards, making it the ideal gift for those looking to explore the Mountain State.
- A state parks gift card is the perfect way to plan a trip with the whole family. There are 19 parks and forests across the state that offer cozy cabin rentals that’ll fit the whole family, your furry friends and more.
- You can give the gift of once in a lifetime experiences. So many of our parks and forests offer bucket list experiences, like a scenic train ride up a fall-colored mountain at Cass Scenic Railroad State Park or an overnight stay with 360-degree views at Thorny Mountain Fire Tower at Seneca State Forest.
- You’ll also be giving the gift of epic selfies. With a state park gift card, you can discover some of the best views in the country, like Cranny Crow overlook at Lost River State Park, which offers a commanding view of five counties.
- Let’s not forget, you’ll be giving the gift of outdoor adventure. Experience a number of incredible outdoor activities year-round with a state park gift card. Cross country ski at Pipestem Resort State Park, fish for crappie at Stonewall Resort State Park, golf at Cacapon Resort State Park or sled down the longest sled run on the east coast at Blackwater Falls State Park.
- A state parks gift card opens the door to the whole state. With a state parks gift card, you can explore all regions of the Mountain State. From Tomlinson Run State Park, near the tip of the Northern Panhandle to Berkeley Springs State Park in our state’s Eastern Panhandle. Each state park and forest will lead you to a new destination and experience.
- You’ll give the gift of memories. At West Virginia State Parks, each of our visitors becomes a part of our state parks family. With this gift card, you can give family and friends the chance to see and explore the beauty of West Virginia and create new memories that will last a lifetime.