Farm-to-Table: Twin Falls Traditional Family Style
At Twin Falls Resort State Park, a Farm-to-Table event can only be traditional family style hosted at the famous 1800s Pioneer Farm. This unique experience begins at 5:30 p.m. with dinner at 6:00 p.m. Enjoy acoustic music on the homestead porch by award-winning artist Robin Kessinger as you arrive and meet the farming family and the garden of Pioneer Farm. Guests are encouraged to enjoy a game of horseshoes after dinner.
- Iron Skillet Fried Chicken
- Grandma’s Homemade Meatloaf
- Fresh Roasted Corn from the Pioneer Farm Garden
- Pioneer Farm Grown Potatoes
- Deviled Eggs made with fresh local eggs
- Garden Ripe Tomatoes and Cucumbers
- Farmer Mike’s Green Beans
- Sautéed Summer Squash & Zucchini Parmesan
- Fresh Coleslaw
- Stone Ground Buttermilk Cornbread with WV Preserves and Honey
- Blackberry Cobbler
- Apple Pie
- Sweet Tea
- Moonshiner’s Daughter Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- WV Mountaineer Roasted Coffee
- Berkeley Springs Bottled Water
*The menu is subject to change
The per person Farm-to-Table cost is $45 per person. Reservations are required and seating is limited. All vegetables are grown by Mike at the Pioneer Farm making this a Park/Farm to Table event. Twin Falls Restaurant features Mike’s fresh vegetables that are in season.
Planning an overnight stay?
- Start Date: August 16, 2019