- This event has passed.
Pickin’ Pull Farm To Table Dinner
June 14, 2019 @ 9:01 pm
It’s an old-fashioned “Pickin’ Pull” at Pipestem’s Mountain Creek Lodge. There be music (that’s the pickin’) and a pork roast with all the home-grown goodness of a Farm to Table event. With the festivities along the Bluestone River, this food and music event is not to be missed. To receive information about making reservations, email Kimberly.J.Hawkins@wv.gov or call 833-WVPARKS. Advanced reservation required.
The meal begins at 5:00 p.m with music starting a little earlier.
- Pit Roasted Hog
- Smoked Chicken Wings
- Slow Cooked Brisket
- Fire Roasted Street Corn with Toppings
- Smoked Gouda Mac n’ Cheese
- Smoked Potatoes with Toppings
- Coleslaw & Carolina Style Coleslaw
- Potato Salad & Smoked Potato Salad
- Collard Greens
- Sweet Potato Collards
- Cornbread with Assorted Butters
- Broccoli and Bacon Salad
- Kale Salad with Fresh Berries
- Panzanella (Bread Salad with Mozzarella and Basil)
- Blackberry Cobbler
- Strawberry Shortcake
- S’mores Station
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Sweet Tea
- Craft cocktails and local brews will be available (additional charge for all alcoholic beverages)
- $50 Adults/$25 Children (4 to 12) | Children 3 and under FREE
- To make a reservation, email Kimberly.J.Hawkins@wv.gov or call 833-WVPARKS. *Advanced reservation required.*
- Aerial tram ride to event location included. Pickin’ Pull Evening accommodates up to 100 guests.
If you’d like to make a weekend out of it click Book Now to find a lodge room, cabin or campsite!Book Now