Tygart Adventure Lake
Cool off at Tygart Lake State Park’s brand new adventure lake. The adventure lake at Tygart Lake State Park features twenty-five giant inflatables and a sandy beach area with lounge chairs. Whether you want to catch some rays or jump right in the water this is the place for families to have easy summer fun.
The adventure lake is open May 22, 2021 to September 6, 2021 from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM daily.
$12 – $16 all ages
All Day Pass:
Half Day Session Pass: $12.00/per person
Wristbands can be purchased at the Adventure Lake. Advanced booking is recommended. Pricing may be subject to change. Taxes not included.
All participants must wear a life jacket and complete the waiver form for entry. Free admittance for children 3 and under with an adult.
All Day Session
10 AM-6 PM
Half Day Session
10 AM-2 PM
Half Day Session
2 PM-6 PM
Certain restrictions may apply.
All participants must wear a life jacket and complete the waiver form for entry
May 22 – September 6
The lake is open from May 22nd to September 6th.
- We encourage guests to book reservations online. We have capacity limits and walkup passes can be limited on busy days
- Wristbands required past entrance way: including patio, tents, beach, and water areas.
- No glass or outside alcohol beverages
- No smoking
- No pets
- No drones
- Everyone must complete a waiver
- Participants under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian signature.
- Youth under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 3 and under are free
- PFDs (Life Jackets) required in the water
- Swim at your own risk
- No refunds due to weather or misconduct