With summer unofficially over and fall on its way, September is a great time to enjoy off-season lodging discounts at West Virginia State Parks. September weather is usually mild and our parks tend to be less crowded, so guests have plenty of opportunities to take advantage of available outdoor activities like golfing, boating, biking, hiking and fishing.
Five West Virginia State Parks are offering lower midweek and weekend rates until the end of the month to help you transition from the summer season to fall in the Mountain State.
For example, Tygart Lake State Park is offering midweek room rates starting at just $69 per night. These September offers vary by state park, so visit the park’s website or call to get available discounted rates and make your reservations!
- Cacapon Resort State Park – (304) 258-1022
- North Bend State Park – (304) 643-2931
- Pipestem Resort State Park – (304) 466-1800
- Twin Falls Resort State Park – (304) 294-4000
- Tygart Lake State Park – (304) 256-6144
Like summer, these rates will be gone before you know it.