Tentrr Campsites at Cacapon Resort State Park
6,000 acres await at Cacapon Resort State Park to wander and explore. Campers at Cacapon Resort State Park can enjoy lake activities, hiking, fishing and so much more.
At Cacapon Resort State Park, you’ll find Tentrr campsites nestled deep within the park. Peace and quiet and Almost Heaven views await each of these campsites thanks to the private location of each site. A short hike is required to access each of theses campsites.
These campsites provide comfortable camping and come equipped with the following:
- A pre-set canvas tent on its own wooden deck platform.
- Tent furnished with a queen-size memory foam mattress and side tables.
- Picnic table, fire pit with a grill, a solar shower, and portable camp loo.
- Friendly reminder: Campers are welcome to use the forest’s restroom facilities as well.
- An additional pop-up tent for extra guests.
- Friendly reminder: Campers will need to bring their own air mattresses/sleeping pads for the extra tent.
A two-night minimum is required when booking Tentrr campsites on weekends.