Perseids and Photography Weekend
Photographer Frank Ceravalo of Martinsburg, WV, will be in residence at Blackwater Falls State Park. His short programs about creating better images are opportunities to join Ceravalo on different photographic locations at Blackwater Falls and locations.
- 8:00 p.m. – “Creating a Better Image” A one hour presentation at the Nature Center.
- Midnight – Introduction to Night Photography at Pendleton Lake. An outdoor activity.
- 10:00 a.m. – “Let’s Get Outdoors and Photograph” w/ Frank Ceravalo. Group will travel to various locations for photographic lessons.
Ceravalo is a well-known WV artist with photographs featured in Wonderful West Virginia Magazine and other publications.
Weather dependent, night photography session may be included. To participate in photography sessions is $25 per person and limited to 20 individuals for a quality photography experience.
Call Ceravalo at 304-259-5511 to register for the Photography Workshop.
Staying overnight? Use the “Book Now” feature.Book Now
- Start Date: August 9 - 10, 2019
- End Date: August 10, 2019