Farm-to-Table: Chief Logan Lodge
Reserve your seat at a Farm-to-Table dinner at Chief Logan Lodge Restaurant. Restaurant staff are preparing a menu of locally sourced produce and products from West Virginia farmer’s markets to create a “Hoedown on the Hill” dining event.
- Kale Soup
- Wilted Lettuce Salad
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Mel’s Southern Fried Chicken
- Finger-Lickin’ Ribs
- Cabbage Rolls
- Mashed New Potatoes
- Half Runner Green Beans
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Summer Squash
- Cornbread with Cow Butter Salve.
- Carrot cake and ice cream hit the spot with a good cup of strong coffee
- Chief Logan Fruit Cobbler
- Watermelon – moonshine infused or plain and delicious
We’ll have a horseshoe pitch off, bobbing for apples, cornhole and background music creates a modern day “Hoedown on the Hill” evening. The Farm-to-Table Dining experience at Chief Logan Lodge requires reservations.
Book your lodge room and ticket online! If you do not wish to stay overnight reservations can be made by calling the park at 304-855-6100.Book Now
- Start Date: August 23, 2019