A Taste of Hawks Nest Weekend with Farm-to-Table Dinner
Experience “A Taste of Hawks Nest” all weekend long with foodie events on both Friday and Saturday at Hawks Nest State Park! Friday evening includes a wine, beer and cheese reception with entertainment and Saturday includes a late morning into afternoon “A Taste of Canyon,” entertainment, aerial tram rides with our locally sourced Farm-to-Table Dinner at 5:00 p.m.
The Taste of Hawks Nest Weekend and Farm-to-Table Dinner are fee based. Reservations for the dinner and lodging packages are available by calling Hawks Nest State Park at 304-658-5212. Farm-to-Table dinner only reservations are available August 3rd. The cost is $40.00 plus tax per person.
Farm-to-Table Dinner Menu:
- Pork BBQ
- Cooked cabbage
- Smoked beef brisket
- Creamed red potatoes
- Roasted zucchini, squash, onions and tomatoes
- Home style marinated cucumbers and onions
- Cornbread made with corn meal from the Babcock State Park Grist Mill
- Poached pears with maple cinnamon mascarpone
Weekend Package for Two:
- Lodging for Friday and Saturday nights
- Admission to the wine and cheese tasting on Friday evening
- Complimentary breakfast
- Taste of Hawks Nest Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (this includes specialty items from our gift shop)
- Admission to Farm-to-Table Dinner Saturday evening
Package pricing is available by calling 304-658-5212.
- Start Date: August 17, 2019