Breakfast from the North Pole at Pipestem
Santa’s Woodsman has been asked to bring a bit of Christmas magic and flavors from the North Pole for breakfast at beautiful McKeever Lodge at Pipestem State Park.
Breakfast is from 9–11 am in the Bluestone Dining Room. Holiday festivities in the Faulconer Room from 9 a.m. to noon and include:
- Craft Time
- Make and Take Reindeer Food
- Story Time with Santa’s Woodsman
- Write a letter to Santa
- Take your own photos with Santa’s Woodsman
- Hot Cocoa
- Winter in the North Woods decorations and lights.
The fee if $15 per person and includes breakfast and a visit to the North Woods and activities. Mention North Woods Event when calling Pipestem to learn about special lodge room rates.
- Start Date: December 16, 2017