Experience the thrill of soaring through the treetops of West Virginia and beholding panoramic views of flourishing forest and river below on the Pipestem Peaks Zipline Tour.
Measuring at 300 ft with speeds up to 50 mph, the Pipestem Peaks Zipline Tour at Pipestem Resort State Parkoffers nine zips, a cable bridge and a belay to satisfy the adventure seeker and nature lover in all. Strap in and zoom then return to the beginning via aerial tram and witness a complete view of the Bluestone River Gorge.
Book a weekend getaway and add your tour to experience one of the most extensive aerial tours in the East right here in Almost Heaven.
Beat the Heat with 15% Off Pipestem Peaks Zipline
Cool off by soaring through the mountains on the Pipestem Peaks Zipline tour. Now through July 31, take 15% off a zipline tour with promo code HEAT at checkout.
Mountain Creek Lodge & Zipline Package, just $219
The mountains are calling. For a limited time, enjoy an overnight stay at the Mountain Creek Lodge with a zipline adventure package for two, all for the low price of $219.
- Pipestem Peaks Zipline Tour consists of nine zips, one cable bridge and one belay with heights of up to 350 ft off the ground.
- Tours depart every half hour from the Canyon Rim Center and can last anywhere from 3-4 hours.
- Tours finish at the Mountain Creek Lodge in the bottom of the Bluestone River Gorge where guests have the opportunity to purchase food and drinks before riding the aerial tramway back up the mountain.
- Tours will continue in rain or cold as scheduled unless notified otherwise.
- All guests must be at least 10 years of age and between 70 – 250 lbs. Guests who are pregnant will not be allowed on Pipestem Peaks Zipline Tour.
- Total tour duration ranges from 3-4 hours. Tours are limited to 8 guests or fewer with two professional guides to help you every step of the way.