West Virginia State Parks and Recreation Endowment Fund to host meeting December 12
SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The West Virginia State Parks and Recreation Endowment Fund will host a meeting on December 12 at 1:00 p.m. The meeting is open to the public and will be held at the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources office, located at 324 4th Avenue in South Charleston. An agenda for the meeting can be found below.
CALL TO ORDER – 1:00 PM
- Introductions of board members:
- Brett McMillion
- Brad Reed
- Mark Collins
- Greg Bray
- Jonathan Summers
- Samuel England
- Kelly Smith
- Brad Leslie
- Blair Taylor
- Jennifer Amick
- Brian Bolyard
- Review, correct, and approve by vote the minutes of the September 1, 2022, meeting.
- Review of progress and associated financing of Cacapon mountain biking trail project grant work
- Update on current funding of the endowment account and investments by Brian Bolyard and Tom Sauvageot
- Overview, discussion, deliberation, recommendations to the agency, or consideration of need for action regarding the new loan insurance program created by the passage of HB 3370 during the 2023 Regular Legislative Session
- Set tentative date for next meeting
- Motion to adjourn
About West Virginia State Parks
West Virginia’s state parks and forests are the vacation destination of choice for more than 7 million people each year. Made up of 36 parks, 9 forests and three rail trails, the West Virginia State Parks system provides endless opportunities for family fun and adventure. Make memories that last forever. Book your adventure at WVstateparks.com.
West Virginia State Parks is managed by the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources, a division of the West Virginia Department of Commerce.