- This event has passed.
Battle Days at Tu-Endie-Wei State Park
October 6, 2017 @ 4:00 am - October 8, 2017 @ 1:00 pm
Celebrate the 242nd anniversary of the Battle of Point Pleasant Friday, October 6 thru Sunday, October 8 during the annual Battle Days at Tu-Endie-Wei State Park in Point Pleasant. which occurred on October 10, 1774. More information can be found on the event flyer here.
- Friday, October 6
- 7:30-9:30 p.m. Candlelight Tour of Tu-Endie-Wei State Park ever 15 minutes
- Saturday, October 7
- 11 a.m. Battle Days Parade on Main Street at 10th Street
- 6 p.m. Colonial Governor’s Reception at Sacred Heart Catholic Church Hall, 2222 Jackson Avenue, $20 per person
- 8-10 p.m. Colonial Ball at Sacred Heart Catholic Church Hall, 2222 Jackson Avenue, free
- Sunday, October 8
- 10 a.m. Early Colonial Church Service at Tu-Endie-Wei State Park
- 12:30 p.m. Luncheon for compatriots and their ladies at Sacred Heart Catholic Church Hall, 2222 Jackson Avenue, cost $25 per person, Reservations required
- 2 p.m. Memorial Service and Wreath Laying Ceremony at Tu-Endie-Wei State Park, guest speaker is Larry T Guzy PG NSSAR