Tentrr Campsites at Lost River State Park
At Lost River State Park, enjoy secluded, quiet getaways surrounded by Almost Heaven views. A perfect destination for camping trips, Lost River State Park is known for miles of beautiful trails available for hiking, biking and horseback riding.
At Lost River State Park, you’ll find Tentrr campsites tucked away in the park. A short hike is required to access each of theses campsites.
Nestled deep within the park these campsites provide comfortable camping near stunning views and come equipped with the following:
- A pre-set canvas tent on its own wooden deck platform
- Tent furnished with a queen-size memory foam mattress, side tables, and a propane tent heater
- Picnic table, fire pit with a grill, a solar shower, and portable camp loo.
- Friendly reminder: Campers are welcome to use the forest’s restroom facilities as well.
- An additional pop-up tent for extra guests.
- Friendly reminder: Campers will need to bring their own air mattresses/sleeping pads for the extra tent.
A two-night minimum is required when booking Tentrr campsites on weekends.