Tentrr Campsites at Hawks Nest State Park
Located just 10 miles north of the New River Gorge Bridge, stunning views and incredible adventures await at Hawks Nest State Park. Hawks Nest State Park is known for its amazing boating, fishing and hiking opportunities.
At Hawks Nest State Park, you’ll find Tentrr campsites that are perfect year-round camping. Located near the scenic New River, these campsites are right in the heart of adventure. Not only are these campsites surrounded by iconic views but adventures like fishing, hiking, biking and whitewater rafting await nearby.
These campsites provide comfortable camping and come equipped with the following:
- A pre-set canvas tent on its own wooden deck platform
- Tent furnished with a queen-size memory foam mattress, side tables, and a propane tent heater
- Picnic table, fire pit with a grill, a solar shower, and portable camp loo.
- Friendly reminder: Campers are welcome to use the forest’s restroom facilities as well.
- An additional pop-up tent for extra guests.
- Friendly reminder: Campers will need to bring their own air mattresses/sleeping pads for the extra tent.
A two-night minimum is required when booking Tentrr campsites on weekends.