Tentrr Campsites at Coopers Rock State Forest
Located just 13 miles from Morgantown, Coopers Rock State Forest is home to incredible scenic overlooks you won’t want to miss. In addition to stunning canyon gorge views, Coopers Rock State Forest offers miles of biking and hiking trails and many fishing and rock-climbing opportunities.
At Coopers Rock State Forest, you’ll find Tentrr campsites that are the perfect sites for your next camping excursion. A short hike is required to access each of theses campsites.
These campsites are located deep into the forest near awe-inspiring views and mountain adventures and come equipped with the following:
- A pre-set canvas tent on its own wooden deck platform
- Tent furnished with a queen-size memory foam mattress, side tables, and a propane tent heater
- Picnic table, fire pit with a grill, a solar shower, and portable camp loo.
- Friendly reminder: Campers are welcome to use the forest’s restroom facilities as well.
- An additional pop-up tent for extra guests.
- Friendly reminder: Campers will need to bring their own air mattresses/sleeping pads for the extra tent.
A two-night minimum is required when booking Tentrr campsites on weekends.