Tentrr Campsites at Blackwater Falls State Park
Home to a 57-foot cascade, it’s easy to see why Blackwater Falls State Park is one of the state’s most photographed spots. At Blackwater Falls State Park camping trips are accompanied by Almost Heaven views and incredible mountain adventures.
At Blackwater Falls State Park, you’ll find Tentrr campsites within the park located near beautiful views and adventures. Located near the rugged Blackwater River, scenic views and incredible fishing opportunities await nearby these campsites. A short hike is required to access each of theses campsites.
The Tentrr campsites at Blackwater Falls State Park provide comfortable camping and come equipped with the following:
- A pre-set canvas tent on its own wooden deck platform.
- Tent furnished with a queen-size memory foam mattress and side tables.
- Picnic table, fire pit with a grill, a solar shower, and portable camp loo.
- Friendly reminder: Campers are welcome to use the forest’s restroom facilities as well.
- An additional pop-up tent for extra guests.
- Friendly reminder: Campers will need to bring their own air mattresses/sleeping pads for the extra tent.
A two-night minimum is required when booking Tentrr campsites on weekends.