Saturday in the Park at Blackwater Falls
Enjoy a fun-filled day at Blackwater Falls State Park. The following activities are planned:
- Lake Stroll begins on the front porch of Blackwater Falls Nature Center at 9:30 a.m. This interpretive walk goes along the shoreline of Pendleton Lake. Activity lasts about one hour, and hike is about a half mile. Pets on leashes welcome.
- Bear-ly There story and Craft starts at noon at the Nature Center. Enjoy a story about a black bear, then make a replica bear claw necklace. Craft fee is $1.50. Activity lasts about 45 minutes.
- Movie time and finger-painting at 1 p.m. Enjoy a short Christmas video in the Nature Center. 30 minutes.
- Learn how some animals survive the long winter months. Activity is at the Nature Center, starts at 3:30 p.m. and lasts about 30 minutes. Meet the naturalist. See exhibits.
The Nature Center is open 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Start Date: December 9, 2017