Saturday Activities at Holly River
Enjoy Saturday outdoors with family friendly activities at Holly River State Park.
- 12 p.m. Water ballet tricks in the swimming pool.
- 2 p.m. Join us for a nature craft and scavenger hunt. Check with the park office for the location, but likely you’ll find Jane in the schoolyard outside Windy Gap School.
- 7 p.m. Learn fire building basics at the campfire circle on Laurel Fork Trail.
- 8 p.m. Sing-along with Jane Birdsong at the campfire circle on Laurel Fork Trail. Join us for a song, or sit back and listen during this traditional state park activity.
- Start Date: June 16, 2018