Friday Activities at Holly River
Enjoy these family friendly activities at Holly River State Park:
- 10 a.m. Hike the Salt Lick Trail to an old growth forest at Holly River State Park. Meet at the activities building. Bring a walking stick or pole. Hike lasts about one hour.
- 3 p.m. It’s Frisbee Friday! Join us for outdoor fun in the field near the swimming pool.
- 4 p.m. Collect and identify insect larvae with nets and magnifying lenses. We catch and release. Wear shoes that can get wet!
- 8 p.m. Hike the Laurel Fork Trail with no lights. This night hike starts at Carpenter pavilion.
- Start Date: June 15, 2018