Farm to Table Dinner at Pipestem
Make your reservation for the “foodie” event of the year! Enjoy local food at our Farm to Table dinner at Pipestem Resort State Park’s Mountain Creek Restaurant. Chef Ryan will prepare a meal that features locally sourced produce and products from West Virginia farmer’s markets, including local wine.
You don’t want to miss this meal! The exclusive restaurant is accessible only by aerial tram. Enjoy a delicious meal in a unique riverside setting. For reservations and pricing, call 304-466-1800. This dinner starts at 6 p.m. and is one of eight Farm to Table Thursday events planned at West Virginia State Park restaurants.
Other West Virginia State Park Farm to Table Dinners are scheduled at:
- Cacapon Resort State Park on June 21
- Cass Scenic Historical Railroad State Park on August 2
- Chief Logan Lodge on August 9
- North Bend State Park on August 16
- Holly River State Park on August 30
- Hawks Nest State Park on September 13
- Blackwater Falls State Park on September 27
- Start Date: June 14, 2018