Farm to Table Dinner at Pipestem
Enjoy delicious farm-fresh food, locally produced beverages and breathtaking mountain views at Pipestem Resort State Park’s Farm to Table Dinner! Purchase your tickets today by calling 304-466-1800!
Dinner will be served at the park’s Mountain Creek Restaurant 6-8 p.m. Cash bar and entertainment provided 5-9 p.m. Dinner tickets are $80 per person and must be purchased in advance. Seating is limited to 75. A special overnight package, including one night at the Mountain Creek Lodge and two dinner tickets is available for $199.99.
Pipestem’s Farm to Table Dinner Menu
Chef Ryan will prepare a five-course meal of:
- Arugula salad with shaved golden beets, spiced almonds, Gouda and strawberry vinaigrette
- Chilled cauliflower soup with fire-roasted corn, rendered pork belly and chili oil
- Smoked duck confit with habanero molasses BBQ, pickled onion and blue corn pancake
- Mountaineer Roasting Company 1867 Blend coffee rubbed beef tenderloin with fried baby brussels sprouts and horseradish parsnip puree
- Lemon pound cake with Greek yogurt, macerated berries and basil-infused whipped cream
West Virginia State Park Farm to Table Dinner Series
This summer, several state parks will host special farm to table dinners featuring the best of West Virginia’s locally sourced food and beverages. Below is a list of other dinner dates.
- Cacapon Resort State Park on June 21
- Cass Scenic Historical Railroad State Park on August 2
- Chief Logan Lodge on August 9
- North Bend State Park on August 16
- Holly River State Park on August 30
- Hawks Nest State Park on September 20
- Blackwater Falls State Park on September 27
- Start Date: June 14, 2018
- End Date: June 14, 2018