Farm to Table Dinner at North Bend
Enjoy delicious farm-fresh food, locally produced beverages and an evening of entertainment at North Bend State Park’s Farm to Table Dinner. Purchase your tickets today by calling 304-643-2931!
Dinner will be served at North Bend’s Shelter 3 at two different seatings — 5 and 7 p.m. Seating is limited. Dinner tickets are $34.95 for adults and $23.95 for kids and must be purchased in advance. Musical entertainment and a horse-drawn wagon ride around the park is included in the meal price. Need overnight accommodations? Book your room at the North Bend Lodge today!
North Bend’s Farm to Table Dinner Menu
- Fresh tomato and cottage cheese
- Cucumber buttermilk salad
- New potato salad
- Grilled seasonal vegetables
- Sweet potatoes, zucchini, summer squash, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions
- Seasoned and smoked baby back ribs
- Free-range rotisserie lime chicken
- Vegetarian marinated grilled portobello mushroom (available upon request)
- Angel food cake with fresh diced peaches and cream
- Apple crisp
West Virginia State Park Farm to Table Dinner Series
This summer, several state parks will host special farm to table dinners featuring the best of West Virginia’s locally sourced food and beverages. Below is a list of other dinner dates.
- Pipestem Resort State Park on June 14
- Cacapon Resort State Park on June 21
- Cass Scenic Historical Railroad State Park on August 2
- Chief Logan Lodge on August 9
- Holly River State Park on August 30
- Hawks Nest State Park on September 20
- Blackwater Falls State Park on September 27
- Start Date: August 16, 2018