Farm to Table Dinner at Cacapon
Make your reservation for the “foodie” event of the year! Enjoy local food at our Farm to Table dinner at the Cacapon Resort State Park Restaurant. Mike Halterman and staff will prepare a menu of locally sourced produce and products from West Virginia farmer’s markets, including local wine and beverages.
You don’t want to miss this dinner! Cacapon Resort State Park, which sits in the shadow of Cacapon Mountain, offers a truly unique dining experience. For reservations and pricing, call 304-258-1022. This dinner starts at 6 p.m. and is one of eight Farm to Table Thursday events planned at West Virginia State Park restaurants.
Other West Virginia State Park Farm to Table Dinners are scheduled at:
- Pipestem Resort State Park on June 14
- Cass Scenic Historical Railroad State Park on August 2
- Chief Logan Lodge on August 9
- North Bend State Park on August 16
- Holly River State Park on August 30
- Hawks Nest State Park on September 13
- Blackwater Falls State Park on September 27
- Start Date: June 21, 2018