Farm to Table Dinner at Holly River
Enjoy delicious farm-fresh food, locally produced beverages and breathtaking mountain views at Holly River State Park’s Farm to Table Dinner! Purchase your tickets today by calling 304-493-6353!
Dinner will be served at two different seatings — at 4 and 6 p.m. Dinner tickets are $27.99 and must be purchased in advance. Seating is limited to 45 at each seating.
Holly River’s Farm to Table Dinner Menu
Chef Debbie Schoolcraft will prepare a five-course meal of:
- Mixed baby greens with roasted pecans, peaches, feta cheese and peach vinaigrette
- Roasted red pepper soup with seasoned croutons
- Rubbed western-style ribs with roasted red potatoes and creamy cole slaw
- West Virginia gingered and honey-glazed chicken with fried green beans and fresh cut corn
- Peach blueberry pie or rhubarb pie
West Virginia State Park Farm to Table Dinner Series
This summer, several state parks will host special farm to table dinners featuring the best of West Virginia’s locally sourced food and beverages. Below is a list of other dinner dates.
- Pipestem Resort State Park on June 14
- Cacapon Resort State Park on June 21
- Cass Scenic Historical Railroad State Park on August 2
- Chief Logan Lodge on August 9
- North Bend State Park on August 16
- Hawks Nest State Park on September 20
- Blackwater Falls State Park on September 27
- Start Date: August 30, 2018
- End Date: August 30, 2018