Farm to Table Dinner at Cass
Make your reservation for the “foodie” event of the year! Enjoy local food at our Farm to Table dinner at the Last Run Restaurant at Cass Scenic Historical Railroad State Park. The ladies of Blue Roof Caterers are preparing a menu of locally sourced produce and products from West Virginia farmer’s markets. Their award winning desserts will feature seasonal fruits.
You don’t want to miss this meal! The restaurant offers a unique dining experience in a railroad town setting. For reservations and pricing, call 304-456-4300. This dinner starts at 6 p.m. and is one of eight Farm to Table Thursday events planned at West Virginia State Park restaurants.
Other West Virginia State Park Farm to Table Dinners are scheduled at:
- Pipestem Resort State Park on June 14
- Cacapon Resort State Park on June 21
- Chief Logan Lodge on August 9
- North Bend State Park on August 16
- Holly River State Park on August 30
- Hawks Nest State Park on September 13
- Blackwater Falls State Park on September 27
- Start Date: August 2, 2018