Farm to Table Dinner at Chief Logan Lodge
Eating at a West Virginia state park is more than just a meal, it’s a culinary experience. Come taste the best of West Virginia’s farm-fresh food and locally produced beverages at Chief Logan Lodge’s Farm to Table Dinner on Aug. 9! Purchase your tickets today by calling 304-855-6100!
This dinner starts at 6 p.m. Seating is limited, and dinner tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets are $29.95 for adults and $15.95 for kids. Drinks, taxes and gratuity not included.
Chief Logan’s Farm to Table Dinner Menu
Chef Cathy Fout and staff are preparing a menu of:
- Homestyle marinated cucumber salad with onions
- Spaghetti salad with Ripley peppers, Gritts Farm tomatoes and onions with tangy Italian marinade
- Chilled Martinsburg peach soup infused with West Virginia honey
- Valley Springs Farm slow roasted pork
- West Virginia ground round beef smothered in sautéed onions and homemade gravy
- Oven roasted veggies from Greenbrier County
- Southern style braised cabbage
- Creamed new potatoes from Ripley
- Shortcakes, waffles and pound cake served with West Virginia fruits, berries and ice cream
Lodging Specials and Activities for Farm to Table Dinner Guests
Two special overnight packages, including dinner tickets, are available. Enjoy dinner for two and spend the night in a standard room for $167.94. Upgraded room with a balcony is $173.54. Use code FARM when booking online. For reservations, call 304-855-6100.
This event is sure to be a good time! We’ll have display tables with home-grown vegetables, tours of our new cabins, a fire pit social with s’mores and crafts for kids. Each dinner guest will receive a small goodie bag of West Virginia made products.
West Virginia State Park Farm to Table Dinner Series
This summer, several state parks will host special farm to table dinners featuring the best of West Virginia’s locally sourced food and beverages.
- Pipestem Resort State Park on June 14
- Cacapon Resort State Park on June 21
- Cass Scenic Historical Railroad State Park on August 2
- North Bend State Park on August 16
- Holly River State Park on August 30
- Hawks Nest State Park on September 20
- Blackwater Falls State Park on September 27
- Start Date: August 9, 2018